LCM’s Food Pantry is open Monday and Tuesday from 10am – 2pm, and Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm-4:30pm. The food pantry is open to residents in the upper Galveston Bay area that are facing a food crisis.
LCM hosts Mobile Food Distributions in cooperation with the Galveston County Food Bank twice a month.
- 2nd Tuesday of the month at Bayshore Park at 8am
- 4th Saturday of the month at KE Little Elementary at 8am
Summer Lunch Program.
LCM, through partnership with the Houston Food Bank and local churches, offers a summer lunch program for children to receive a free healthy lunch during the summer months.
Help stock LCM’s pantry by hosting a food drive!
Churches, service organizations, and companies can partner with LCM to host a food drive. Food drives are essential to keeping LCM’s pantry open for our community.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a food drive today.
Are you in need of Food Assistance?
Families living in the Bacliff, San Leon, or Kemah can receive food from LCM’s food pantry 4 times in a calendar year. Please bring a photo id and proof of residence with you when visiting the food pantry. Find a local food pantry near you.
Ongoing Pantry Needs
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meats (SPAM, vienna sausage, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Canned Chilis or Pasta Meals (Chef Boyardee, etc.)
- Boxed Instant Meals (Hamburger Helper, etc.)
- Dried Rice
- Dried or Canned Beans
- Shelf stable milk
- Toiletry Items (toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)