Expectations of every Lighthouse Christian Ministries’ Employee
As a non-profit Christian outreach, employees are expected to conduct themselves as representatives of Jesus Christ and seek opportunities to share and tangibly demonstrate God’s redeeming love to those we serve. Employees of Lighthouse Christian Ministry:
- - Declare that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and continue to pursue its knowledge and grow in the grace of Jesus Christ.
- - Allow their relationship with God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit to be lived out in their daily interactions with everyone they encounter.
- - Allow the Holy Spirit to guide them in their decisions and empower them to live faithfully in all areas of their life.
- - Recognize that LCM is a non-denominational, Christian outreach organization and as such, refrain from putting down or pushing any particular theology on those they serve.
- - Faithfully attend and be involved in a church of their choice, believing that it is God’s will for our lives to assemble together for mutual support, edification and teaching of God’s word, preparing us to be salt and light in our community.
To apply for the jobs listed below, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.